What Are The Types Of Betting At European Roulette?
In European roulette, players will be able to place two types of bet: an internal bet or an external bet. Internal bets relate to an individual number, two consecutive numbers, or a small group of numbers. External bets, on the other hand, relate to much larger number groups. All types of bets are associated with their own odds and payout ratios. Before taking part in a game of European roulette, players must first be aware of the probabilities and payout ratios associated with each type of bet. Let us just light your lantern on this subject.
- Full number = A bet is placed on any individual number (including the zero). The payout is 35 to 1.
- Staking = We place a bet which relates to two adjacent numbers. The stack of tokens should be placed on the line separating these two numbers. The payout is 17 to 1.
- Full cross = We place a bet on the three numbers of the same row. To do this, the stack of tokens must be placed on the line located at the beginning (or at the end) of said row. The payout is from 11 to 1.
- Square = We place a bet on a group of four numbers. The stack of tokens must be positioned at the intersection of these four numbers. This type of bet can also be placed on the first four numbers on the mat (0, 1, 2, and 3). The payout is 8 to 1.
- Simple cross (or sixain) = We place a bet on six numbers (two rows of three numbers). The stack of tokens is placed on the point of intersection of the two rows in question. The payout is 5 to 1.
- Column = This bet relates to an entire column (of 12 numbers). The stack of tokens is placed in the “2 to 1” section (located at the bottom of the column in question). The payout is 2 to 1.
- Dozen = It is also a type of bet that involves 12 numbers (as the name suggests). The chip stack should be placed on “1st 12” (for numbers between 1 and 12), on “2nd 12” (for numbers between 13 and 24) or on “3rd 12” (for numbers between 25 and 36 ). The payout is 2 to 1.
- Red / Black = It is a bet which relates either to all the red numbers or to all the black numbers. Place your stack of chips on “Red” or “Black” to make this type of bet. The payout is 1 to 1.
- Even / Odd = This is a bet that involves either all even numbers or all odd numbers. Place your stack of chips on “Odd” or “Even” to place this type of bet. The payout is 1 to 1.
- Lack / Pass = By entering this type of bet, you bet either on all the numbers between 1 and 18 (miss) or on all the numbers between 19 and 36 (pass). The payout is 1 to 1.
Leave a Reply